Old Metairie Orthodontics welcomes patients of all ages from the Greater New Orleans region and beyond. During your first visit with us, we will discuss the goals for you or your child, answer any questions you may have, and develop a personalized treatment plan that is sure to put a smile on your face. If you need to have any X-rays or digital photos/scans, your orthodontist may take these during this initial appointment.
Please arrive a few minutes early to complete any necessary paperwork. We ask that you bring the following to your first appointment as it pertains to you or your child:
- List of current medications
- List of allergies
- Valid driver’s license or photo ID
- Any referral forms or X-rays provided by your dentist or general physician
- Payment information (credit card number, checkbook, etc.)
In addition, if you would like us to help you with your insurance, be sure to bring your dental insurance information. More plans have begun to offer benefits for orthodontic treatment — we are happy to look into it for you!
During Your Consultation
It is important to the team at Old Metairie Orthodontics that you and your child feel informed and at ease throughout the entire treatment process. During your consultation, you will meet our team, learn about your or your child’s unique orthodontic needs, and together, we will determine the personalized treatment plan that is best.
Your initial consultation will consist of the following:
- Thorough dental and medical history review
- Comprehensive oral exam
- Photographs and an X-ray evaluation of your teeth and surrounding structures
- Discussion of financial information, insurance options, and payment plans
- Answering of questions
If you haven’t scheduled your or your child’s complimentary consultation yet, feel free to give our Metairie, LA, practice a call today. Our staff will be happy to help.